Contact with the Swedish Testbed for Innovative Radiotherapy makes it easier to simultaneously coordinate testing in a clinical setting at multiple hospitals. We provide a gateway to every university hospital in Sweden along with support throughout the testing process.
1. Idea management
The idea is received and evaluated:
- The testbed receives a request to carry out a test project. The request may come from industry, academia or health care.
- The idea is assessed: Is the innovation of interest and relevance to health care?
The test project is initiated:
- Resources are mobilized.
- Agreements are signed.
2. Test process
The test project is implemented:
- The Testbed coordinates the involved testing sites (university hospitals and county hospitals).
- The right medical expertise, the right patient material, various user environments, appropriate documentation.
Various comprehensive tests:
- With or without patients
- Innovations in different phases
- Development and quality assurance
- Documentation that meets regulatory requirements
- Completed on time according to agreement
Development of the product, service or solution to better meet health care needs and workflow demands.